Pages

Intesive Training Week(s)

To all the Ninos AND those still in CHS,

YARRRRRGGGGHHHHH




I've been wanting to hold an intensive training week for a while now - one hardcore training week that will improve every single aspect of our game. For now, I'd just like some feedback on what you guys think about it.

First poll. CLICK AND VOTE!

Date:
The CHS mid-term hols are from the 5th to the 20th of June, and the Pre-U people should be done by then too. I'll be back by late May, while captain's only going to be back in early July. I've briefly discussed with him, and he's alright about having it without him. Personally, I'd really like for capt to be in on it too, but there just aren't any dates available. If anyone can find a better date after early July, please let me know.

Here's a poll with some choices:
CLICK TO VOTE
The choices are between five weekdays on either or both weeks, or seven weekdays on either or both weeks.

Also, for people who aren't in Pre-U/CHS, please let me know your holiday schedule. Drop me a mail at bhc34 [at] cornell [dot] edu

Time:
Please vote on either morning or evening. I can assure you that people will be late in the morning because it's the #$^&ING HOLIDAYS. Evenings = traffic jam though, for orang-orang yang berkereta.
VOTE HERE PLEASE

Venue:
Hopefully CHS field.

Target Participants:
All available Ninos and CHSians. This training is intended to improve our teams' game, so I would appreciate it if you do NOT drag along your random one-time friends from here and there. If you do not have class, or something unmissable like that, you are encouraged MUST attend this training week.

Itinerary:
Every day will begin with a warm-up, followed by throwing, drills, and scrimmaging (aka: match!). The throwing and drills will differ from day to day; rest assured though, they will all be both great fun and really beneficial to your game, unlike many of the drills we've done so far. I'm *never* going to release the exact itinerary for the day, cause then some people will skip if they don't like what they read >:D

Facilitators:
Along with myself, I'm hoping for the help of the following people:
William Shak
Nicholas Sheum
Ethan Law

That's all for now; I'll give you guys till Feb 5th (Friday) to vote for everything.

Good luck at Notts,
Bryan C.

No comments:

Post a Comment